Wednesday, September 5, 2007

PERFUMES


Does people really love wearing perfumes? Do you always wear it just to smell good? Or you


have a date tonight & wants to impress him/her... Hmmm... what will i wear today? A powdery


scent, floral or fruity? Which do you prefer? Well, eveyone of us wants to look good, feel good


and smells good. Nobody wants to date a stinking, smelly man/lady. As for me, I really love


perfumes. I wear it everyday, depending on how i feel on that day. As a matter of fact, i studied


how to formulate colognes, eau de toilettes & perfumes. It is my hobby now, as well as my own


mini-business. It is really fun to formulate, but hardwork as well. The scents are from France &


Swiss and great for wedding souvenirs, corporate giveaways, etc. I'm glad that God put me in


this position where I love what I do. Everything has a purpose, every situation you are in has a


definite meaning. There is a plan for all of us. As i quote this verse in Jeremiah 29:11-12, " For I


know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans for your welfare and not for


calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me,


and I will listen to you." God has a plan for you.....you just have to be patient and wait for God's


perfect timing. God bless you all!!!!


Attached are my bottles...Visit my website http://www.parfaitparfum.multiply.com/...

No comments: